We at Milano Japan decided to allow customers and businesses that deal with Milano Japan to post their own accounts of the service that we have provided. For anyone reading the following posts please feel free to contact us or the people posting online here if they provide info to do so. For posters, be kind keep it clean slander and defamatory comments of other people or companies will not be tolerated.
Friday, September 30, 2011
2000 Nissan Elgrand
Another good buy by Milano Japan, small damage to front bumper cover and needs some tires. This van has many options radar, navigation, Two TV/video displays, ETC, Alloy rims, pretty much everything you need for driving in Japan. Bonus was two years of JCI so Alex doesn't have to get a inspection for a long time. The body kit looks pretty sharp with that gloss black paint job ! Alex was pretty specific about what he wanted in his vehicle and we are glad we could provide the one he wanted. Thank you for your patience and trust in Milano Japan services Alex.
Labels:
2000 Nissan Elgrand Milano Japan
Location:
Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really wanted to thank Chris for this buy. If anyone knew how very specific I was with the vehicle I wanted I dont think most people would have wanted the job.
ReplyDeleteBut he took it and told me everything to expect. He kept me fully abreast to any vehicles that popped up on the radar and traveled several days to bid on the vehicles that made it past my "pickyness". In the end I received the exact vehicle i had been looking for. Actually it is better then I expected in the odometer reading and options. Thank again Chris and I will be your rolling billboard!
Alex picked up his vehicle today, his reaction to taking the keys off of us for his 2000 Nissan Elgrand was more than satisfactory . We'd like to thank Alex for his business and for the advertisement he is doing for Milano Japan . To Mike Thank again for referring Alex to us.
ReplyDeleteAwesome deal! Glad to see you got what you wanted Alex. I knew you would though Chris is a great guy and runs a professional service.
ReplyDelete