HostGator promotion codes Dreamhost Discount CodesBlog Ping

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2002 Cadillac Deville


Another recent purchase by Milano Japan for a Military Sercice Member who is heading back to the USA with a great car which will meet all USA requirements for EPA as it was a car that was produced for sale in the USA. Many people dont realize there are great deals for purchasing USA cars here in Japan, Even with the lousy exchange rates profits can still be made on some of these vehicles.Enjoy your Cadillac Carl, be sure to send us some pictures of it when you get your new rims in so we at Milano Japan can share these with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Will do Chris, I will take lots of pictures of it and send them to you. The process was great from start to finish and I ended up getting a great car for a great price at the end of the process. I would recommend Chris and Milano Japan to anyone who is in the market for a great car at a great price. I look forward to doing some more business with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete