HostGator promotion codes Dreamhost Discount CodesBlog Ping

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2003 Mazda MPV 3.0L Aero Sport

Another good purchase for a very good friend and customer of Milano Japan. Thank you Jake for the referrals and your purchase. This van was in Mint condition and had all the bells and whistles you wanted in it. The rear DVD monitor is huge !! Jake spent two weeks waiting for his purchase because of the color scheme he wanted inside and out and of course we we trying to save him some cash. Welcome back to Japan.

1 comment:

  1. I've had this vehicle for 2-3 weeks now and can't complain in the least. It's a great vehicle! Despite having changed my mind about exactly what I wanted to purchase and causing Mr.Roberts, seemingly limitless headaches, I was able to get more than what I had originally requested of Milano Japan. Chris, you did a fantastic job! Thank you for meeting and very much exceeding my expectations. My wife loves this van as do my kids. I still can't believe that you were able to get this thing for only 347,000 yen. You know that's roughly 150,000 under what these avaerage, right? To anyone who reads this, check out the used car section on Yahoo Japan and see if you can find a 2003 MPV Aeromax with a V6 that's fully loaded for what I paid and in near perfect condition. Chris, thanks again and thank you to everone at Milano Japan. Great job guys!

    ReplyDelete