HostGator promotion codes Dreamhost Discount CodesBlog Ping

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Toyota Altezza 2000 , AS200Z-ED

We at Milano Japan would like to thank Michael for his purchase of this car. 87,000 Km, Navi, 2000cc get up and go car. Interior is black and in mint condition. Very good purchase for him. Michael was another picky buyer and we are glad we could get this vehicle within the span of a week. We look forward to any future purchase again from him. Updated Photo Michael got new rims

1 comment:

  1. Mike, it's good to hear you got what you were looking for. Milano does great work don't they? In my case it took about 3-4 weeks for me to get the vehicle I wanted. It was a little hard to wait seeing as how I'm not the most patient individual and I was told ahead of time that since I was being so specific on what I wanted that it might take a little longer than normal, but it paid off...BIG! Plus it didn't help that I switched up requirements on them a couple times. Mr. Roberts and Milano-Japan were able to purchase me a 2003 Pearl White Mazda MPV Aeromax. This thing is loaded. It has an amazing factory body kit, back up camera, factory tint, a DVD player in the back with about a 13 inch (32.5cm) screen, navigation, a perfectly clean interior and exterior, and 109k on it. Now I know a 109k may sound like a lot, but it's 8 years old and in "American" terms that's only 8500 miles per year. That's roughly 3500 miles per year under the national average. Mr. Roberts was able to get me this amazing vehicle for 110,000 yen under my budget. Total cost was a little over 340,000 yen. From what I've looked at on Yahoo Japan, these vehicles average 450,000-550,000 yen at a dealership, on the low end, with the 2.3L engine. Oh yeah, mines got the 3.0 V6 in it also. All in all I was able to save about 150,000 yen (about $2,000 US) and I got a better vehicle than what most dealerships offer. The wait was definately worth it. Mr. Roberts and Milano-Japan were exceeded my expectations and got me an amazing vehicle. Thank you Milano-Japan.

    ReplyDelete