We at Milano Japan decided to allow customers and businesses that deal with Milano Japan to post their own accounts of the service that we have provided. For anyone reading the following posts please feel free to contact us or the people posting online here if they provide info to do so. For posters, be kind keep it clean slander and defamatory comments of other people or companies will not be tolerated.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
1999 Mazda MPV
This was a very fast purchase, Edward V. has his family coming over shortly and needed a van that could carry all members while still feeling spacious. These vans seem to be popular on bases as peoples requirements tend to be based on a practical usage and not so much on aesthetics. With the MPV vans you get both. It's good to hear that many of the purchases that we have made for people on these bases are lower in cost from what is available from sales lots inside and in close proximity outside. We really like to hear feedback about how a neighbor paid too much for the same vehicle at a lower quality. Pleasure doing business with you Edward. Thank you for the positive feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super clean and great price! I wish I went the auction route...I went to a used car dealership and paid way too much for my little Japan-mobile!
ReplyDeleteSuper clean and great price! I wish I went the auction route...I went to a used car dealership and paid way too much for my little Japan-mobile!
ReplyDeleteSorry for taking so long to get this post up about the great deal I got on this '99 MPV. Chris was up front on the deal from beginning to end . . . even offered to take me to the auctions so that I could see how the whole thing worked. He got me the van quick and I got a great vehicle for my family that runs great. Great working on this deal with you Chris! Ed V.
ReplyDelete