HostGator promotion codes Dreamhost Discount CodesBlog Ping

Friday, July 22, 2011

Auction

Was supposed to be a day off Saturday, but will be taking two customers in the morning to TAA who need to get vehicles that will pass JCI inspections. Many companies take chances by purchasing vehicles online and hope for the best. Auctions are not always accurate in their inspection, people are fallible. We at Milano Japan do not purchase without first inspecting the vehicle. All vehicles can be inspected for visible and audible problems. Only thing you cannot totally be sure of is a drivability issue because you cannot test drive at auction. If a vehicle is bought and found to have a major unlisted at auction issue we can make a claim or return the vehicle based on that.

1 comment:

  1. I tried posting before but hopefully this works this time.
    I wanted to thank you for taking the time to show me around the Auctions. Explaining how everything worked and dealing with me on your day off (although I dont think you ever really have a day off because you seem to constantly be working).
    You are an awesome dood and glad that you are my agent. I appreciate all you do, seriously. Now lets go spend some money. lol

    ReplyDelete