Two weeks ago I stumbled into a gentleman at Arai auction. It was just a happen stance.
But let me tell you it was a mind blowing larger than life experience. I had been dealing with the auctions for the last year and I was going down in a blaze. After about a half of an hour discussing my situation with him he opened up to me that he was having similar difficulties. I
am not one to beat down on trouble but after hearing of another case similar to mine I could begin to feel positive. This person who I had the pleasure to meet was none other than Chris Roberts. He has proven to be reliable and extremely competent in this Car Auction business.
I have no doubt that when one needs a car, bike or anything in this realm he would accomplish the task and offer the best possible price. He has more than a lion's share of credentials for container shipments and he even does it himself personally. That my friend's is about the best possible opportunity one could think of. Even today as I write this blog I can not tell you how people had just wanted to rape you of not only money but your reputation as well. It is a breath of fresh air knowing that there are still genuine and honorable people in this world. I thank my lucky stars for meeting Mr. Roberts and as one car sales guy to another I would be honored for any chances to learn and become a real car expert like him.
Well said carherder!! As a customer of chris's that is very reassuring . With the way things are this day and age , it seems like everyone is out for a quick buck !! chris is in it for the love of seeing the happiness and joy of the customers face , after he delivers the car to the new owner . He take great pride in his work ( which is hard to say these days ) keep up the good work chris .
ReplyDeleteI have known Chris Roberts professionally for over 5 years now. Chris started me off in this business when he hired me for a position in a New Used Car Export Company he was the Manager and had to start it up from scratch.
ReplyDeleteI watched Chris start his own business and have learnt alot from his lessons as well as my own. Chris had the great misfortune of being betrayed by his business partner which had caused alot of trouble for Chris. Im very glad to see Chris is back in this business and is doing it on his own now and I am sure he will be a success.
Without learning from Chris Im sure I would not have been able to build my own Auto Export Company.
I can highly recommend him for anything not only just buying you a great car.
Thank you lee, you have taught me many lessons as well, it's good to see that you have become successful . I hired you for the other company because you showed restraint and thought things out carefully . You are a example that can be followed. I have and would recommend customers to use your services.
ReplyDeleteMoscow and UK was a awesome experience for the both of us and one of my most memorable business trips. Keep it up !
I agree with what you gentlemen are saying. Finally a normal guy who likes what he does and actually cares about customer service. Thanks Chris.
ReplyDelete